Join us for our 2020 March Break Nature Camp!
Children ages 6 to 11 are invited to join our biologists at Cooper Marsh Conservation Area during their March Break from March 16 to 20. We have an exciting line-up of themed days, which will include outdoor and indoor activities, nature hikes, crafts, and special guests! Below are the details:
• March 16: Winter Wildlife. Spot the wildlife at Cooper March that don’t hibernate or migrate! Campers will learn about animals that are active in the winter and find out what they do to survive our Canadian winter.
• March 17: Maple Madness. Maple syrup is a Canadian staple. Campers will learn about maple syrup making, tap maple trees for sap and sample maple taffy on snow.
• March 18: Nature Explorers. There are many things to see when exploring the trails at Cooper Marsh. Campers will learn how to identify birds using binoculars and listen for birdcalls on a guided tour.
• March 19: Wilderness Survival. From shelter building to orienteering, campers will learn basic survival skills for the outdoors.
• March 20: Art & Nature. Combining art and craft techniques with natural projects, campers will create art inspired by and using materials from nature.
Daily ($40/day) and weekly ($175/week) registration options are available. Camp hours are 9am to 4pm with pre/post-care options available for an additional fee. The camp registration form and handbook links are below; please fill out the registration form and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to P.O. Box 429, 18045 County Road 2, Cornwall Ontario K6H 5T2. The camp has a limited capacity; registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Camp Location: Cooper Marsh Conservation Area, 20020 County Road 2, South Lancaster, Ontario
For more information, contact email@example.com or (613) 938-3611.